Caring for large animals that have been abandoned, neglected or simply need more care than their owners can give is very costly. Rescuing, Rehabilitating & Re-homing horses is a labor of love of many people and services. From volunteers, farriers, veterinarians to computer IT help, EVERYONE makes this possible.
- Countryside Large Animal Veterinary Services
- Southwest Veterinary Service – Dr. Jeff Warren
- Don Hager
- Tyler Garrison
- Dean Geason
- Envision – Creative support for people with developmental disabilities
- Weld County District 6 Career Explore Internship Program
- Community Resources Durango
- Community Foundation Southwest Colorado
Team Pagosa Realty
Foster Homes : Fat Bottom FarmSue Randolph
- Equine Health and Performance, Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Softride Boots, Baycliff, Texas
- JT Feeds, Greeley, CoA&E Farming Platteville, Co
Charitable donations made by private donors, gifts made in memory of loved ones, and those made in kind enable LASSO to continue much needed work for unwanted horses. Your gifts are immeasurable. Our gratitude to each one of you never goes unnoticed. Thank you for your generosity!!
Supporters & Donors:
LASSO could not operate without the generous gifts received from grantors. The assistance received from the below grants have provided hay banks, gelding clinics, humane euthanasia, building & training supplies and much more.
CUHA – Colorado Unwanted Horse Alliance
El Pomar/Sally Beck Foundation
LPEA Round Up Foundation
Thomas and Linda Scott
John and Marsha Farrell
Ballantine Family Fund
Feed the Hungry – American Humane
Charitable donations made by private donors, gifts made in memory of loved ones and those made in kind enable LASSO to continue our work and make more of impact that we are able to express. Our gratitude to each and every one of you never goes unnoticed.